Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I recently lost the "Device Preview" panel on photoshop and…

Customer Question
I recently lost the...

I recently lost the "Device Preview" panel on photoshop and I try to find it again. how can I find it? It's very important to my line of work..

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Don't remember. It has the latest update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/25/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Have you try resetting your preferences.What CC version do you have??

Waiting for your feedback to help you