Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The hydro flashed off yesterday the computer came back on…

Customer Question
The hydro flashed off...

The hydro flashed off yesterday the computer came back on and has been stuck in a loop saying getting windows ready don’t turn off your computer please help

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Not starting up blue Microsoft blue screen fits going around saying getting windows ready don’t turn off your computer

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Windows 10 msi pro series H270M PRO-VDH. b250m PRO-VDH

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday at 3 pm I have turned it off a couple of times but comes on then goes to this screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Lol me what do you want to know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/25/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. We will need to run a repair on your machine, press-and-hold Power button 3 times to forcefully shut down the machine. The system will enter boot repair page after 2-3 times of reboot, choose Troubleshoot, then go on to Refresh PC or Reset PC."

Waiting for your feedback