Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased Photoshop Elements 15 last year when it was new.

Customer Question
I purchased Photoshop Elements...

I purchased Photoshop Elements 15 last year when it was new. Now I want to transfer it to my new computer. How do I do that. Peggy

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

Last year when 15 was released. I will look up the exact date and be back with you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I installed Elements 15 sometime in the spring of 2017, cannot find my charge right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/24/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

You need to deactivate it first on the original computer, Help > Sign out, install it to the new computer and then activate it.