Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to unlock my facebook account. I got a substitute…

Customer Question
I’m trying to unlock...

I’m trying to unlock my facebook account. I got a substitute to unlock my home page with a temporary code sent to our cellphone but it didn’t work.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

At home. ***********************************

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have been doing that because our dog recently died and I’ve recently been scattered thoughts. I’ve tried the old paass word and that has been able to unlock the account and that has worked after the iPad has been off for a while. I would be glad to enter them to try to unlike it or answer security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My cellphone number and my address and where I grew up and my first car.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!