Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to host my media, images, videos, audio, on a CDN.

Customer Question
Something like https://www.imgix.com/ or https://cloudinary.com/I...
I want to host my media, images, videos, audio, on a CDN. Something like https://www.imgix.com/ or https://cloudinary.com/I want a flat rate for hosting, not based on bandwidth.This CDN should also allow me to input a file from the CDN into an html form, like <input type="file"> and return the url to the image.Please provide links to at least 3 sites that have these features.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/24/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Hope you well today please look at this sites.

https://addpipe.com/blog/correct-syntax-html-media-capture/

https://www.blitline.com/v3/home

https://github.com/

Waiting for your feedback.

I need to host my images on a CDN server. The links you gave me are not related to my question. Please revisit the question and reply with correct links.
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago