Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I get the aol.com screen back to its smaller size--so…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the aol.com screen back to its smaller size--so that the top llines reappear with the open/close buttons, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have Safari; is that the answer?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Safari?

Clicking on everything I can find on or around the large screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Other than I want the dock to reappear, so I can re-click on Microsoft Word files

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/23/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your screen size. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Is AOL.com the only site that shows different? Or do other websites show this as well?

Are you using an aol desktop? If so, what version?

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.