Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm not getting my Emails I supposedly have a call to

Customer Question
I'm not getting my...

I'm not getting my Emails I supposedly have a call to resolve account, their not answering their phone

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changing my default from***@******.*** back to my original***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This started on the 18th I have new guest that are useing my wy fi

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/23/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you accessing your emails using a Windows or Mac computer?