Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I deleted Roxio because I was having a problem. Have done…

Customer Question
I deleted Roxio because...

I deleted Roxio because I was having a problem. Have done this before and then re-installed. This time I got a message saying Key has been used too many times. So I cannot re-install.

Technician's Assistant: Which Roxio product do you have?

Pro 5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roxio software?

I don't know what you mean by "tried"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess he should probably know my original problem. I tried to burn and LP to hard drive but I get no sound to the hard drive, but do through the speakers. The sound area on Windows 7 for that is muted. I click to cancel the mute but it only stays that way for about 10 seconds and then goes back to mute. I've tried everything I know to correct the problem and thought that maybe uninstalling Roxio and reinstalling might help.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/24/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.