Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Google Voice is the issue. Google gmail. All of the above.

Customer Question
Google Voice is the...

Google Voice is the issue.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Adjusted settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Using OBi200 system as alternative to std phone service.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer and Google Voice service question.
- Please tell me, do you have a Windows computer, or an Apple computer?

- And, what issue do you have with Google Voice? please tell me more about the problem.

Sorry, I did not mean to hire ur service, but u were 1st on the list and disguised yourselves as a google voice service. Your so-called answer was more questions.I don’t want this service. My fault for not looking careful at those who mean to deceive. Your fault for trying so hard to look like the Google service I searched. Not nice. Not interested. If u had explained who u are and how u might help I might have used u. But entering through the back door only turns that potential away.

I have passed your request to Customer Support at JustAnswer, which will take care of it shortly. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com, and have a pleasant day and a good Holiday Season.