Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I requested a change of password the other day, but now it…

Customer Question
I requested a change...

I requested a change of password ***** other day, but now it won't allow me to Skype for this Christmas. How can I cancel this request

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Weeks ago I tried to Skype & I was asked to pay $10. I did this & then I was told for security reasons I needed to change my password; however, I now learned that this is preventing me to Skype this Christmas with my family

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

They say they sent me a 6 digit security code to my cell ending in 041, but I only have a 4 digit #

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 2 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is your Skype ID?

B***@******.***

Have you tried resetting the password?

however, that seems to be the problem. Skype accepted my changed password, but said it would not be available until middle Jan. 2018. I want to Skype my family Christmas!!! They are asking me to put in a code & I don't have one. HELP
Thx for your assistance. Since my 81 yr-old husband & I can't travel long distance, we were making our plans to Skype for the Christmas morning. We have a 3 yr-old & 6 yr-old granddaughter.
are you still going to assist me??
pls continue to help me log into skype
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Thx for the text...my daughter fixed me up with a new program and it worked. I appreciate your text though.

Thank you

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist