Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have a kindle fire tablet. When I was trying to delete…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle fire tablet. When I was trying to delete empty folders the system crashed,I didn't remember my password ***** I don't have chat service. My email address is***@******.*** can you help me recover my account?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Kindle Fire?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

My kindle is an android?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
12/23/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Johnny, which account are you trying to recover?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Computer Expert