Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased an app yesterday and it is still downloading -

Customer Question
I purchased an app...

I purchased an app yesterday and it is still downloading - how do I stio it?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

It is one of a series in Weight Loss. When I go into Weight Loss I just have a downloading circle which says "purchasing". It will not allow me into the main app.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have no idea what to do to stop it.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I went through the purchase stage but my credit card had expired so had to update my details which I did. Then when I went into the Weight Loss app it said I had already purchased this one and the system would reinstall it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
12/23/2017
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Turn off the device on which you are installing the app power it back on after 30 seconds go back to the app store and download it again if it has not installed already

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

It won't let me in to do it, just has music playing and says purchasing. I can't get into the main app of which the one I am trying is one of a series.

what app is it that you are trying to install

I do not want you accessing the computer I am writing on. the problem is in my IPad. Is the cost on top of the already quoted fee of $44.00?
That is the correct card but probably does not have enough funds - how much are you trying to take out?

dont worry you dont need to get the remote service on ipad as its not applicable.

what is the name of the app you are trying to download it on your ipad?

Thanks for help but it seems to be too hard and I am unable to wait any longer. Very unsatisfactory as far as I am concerned.
Please don't bother. I will try and handle it myself. Thank you.
I see you have charged me a total of $49 - money for nothing as far as I am concerned. I don 't wish to speak to another technician thank you.
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hello, have you tried restarting the device?

You can do this by pressing and holding the power button.

Let me know if that works?

I solved the problem myself by deleting the offending app. What a waste of my time and money talking to you people. Please do not contact me again.

Glad to hear you got it resolved!

Have a great day :)
Pete.

Pete, Computer Expert