Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My vector work stopped working

Customer Question
My vector work stopped working
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/23/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems what version do you use on what OS or MAC do you run.?? Also update your video drivers. Go to the manufacturers website and download the latest in stall it on your machine and reboot see if this fix your problem.

Ore if you like I can log on to your machine and help you.Waiting for your feedback or a rating to help you.