Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to put my new address for skype with a PO box…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to put my new address for skype with a PO box number And the ststem will not let me do it. Why?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Earth system.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

When I was living in Northing Utah.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to give them my new Address. Ok?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/23/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.

1. Sign in to your account.

2. Click your profile picture, or select Edit Profile in the Account details section at the bottom of the page.

3. Scroll down to the Contact details section

Please confirm you done this and do you get a error messes ?

Waiting for your feedback or a rating