Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to download latest updates. Dell Optiplex755

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download latest updates

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Optiplex755 WindowsXP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried to download the latest version of itunes and have been unsuccsessful

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, I am pretty dumb when it comes to computers

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?