Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I.E. has stopped working. HP it is an HP Envy. Believe it…

Customer Question
I.E. has stopped working. ...

I.E. has stopped working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP it is an HP Envy. Believe it was Windows 8 that I had.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

In Oct. I went on vacation and disconnected my keyboard and mouse and computer. Two weeks later when I returned I tried to connect everything back and my keyboard and mouse didn't work. And I began to have this problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not at this time.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your I.E. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Is the mouse and keyboard working now and Internet explorer is crashing only?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?