Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not get on my page I forgot my password and I don't…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get on my page I forgot my password and I don't have the same phone number

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Over 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes but I have 2 facebook pages and the 1 ireally use I cant get on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes my name is***** you can reach me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/24/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do Please help me Thank you
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago

Which password ***** you referring to?