Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to reinstall Photoshop Elements 2018 and it is asking…

Customer Question
I need to reinstall...

I need to reinstall Photoshop Elements 2018 and it is asking for my license number. How can I find it? I bought it direct from Adobe.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Trying to open a bunch of pictures I took on a trip; I still have the 2013 and 2015 versions on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the issue. if I can figure out where to look for my license number I will be good ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today