Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Tank you for answering, Cenzo, had my computer freeze up so…

Customer Question
Hi tank you for...

Hi tank you for answering, I am Willam Di Cenzo, had my computer freeze up so on a new one, try to download the app on this computer and having many challenges. My e-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Trying to download skype, had it on the other computer, need u to help me, had a free version to chat and could do video-chat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying to set up Skype on a Windows or Mac computer?