Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Adobe Phsp CC and for some reason can't send an image…

Customer Question
Hi, I have...

Hi, I have Adobe Phsp CC and for some reason can't send an image Ive done e.g. Xmas card....with the mail icon, one with the little square and arrow. I've always done that and even sent many to a friend 2 nights ago, no trouble. So now have no idea what to do ! I am 77 years young so not much good with tech talk, sorry ! Can you give me some advice ?!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Reason?

Oh, I am in the FINDER window where all my files are and that icon is above on a bar there...

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Reason?

Reason? Never heard of that.......! This is the monthly subscription by the way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now, thank you !

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris, well it's only - just now aka today, wanted to send my Xmas card to a friend and it just won't send...did send maybe 15 images 2 nights ago, same kind of images no problem. 1st time ever can't just click on that icon - 'mail' with the arrow, to send ! OK, back to you.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Cant afford it - just paid the $5 for this connect - thought it was straight to Adobe....hmmm what is this? So I am a senior, I live on SS in low income senior housing, all $ gone x for food at this time.

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris