Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

With new Quark 2017 how do we import Output Styles from the…

Customer Question
With new Quark 2017...

With new Quark 2017 how do we import Output Styles from the older Quark version.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac OS 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Just now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

We just installed QuarkXPress 2017. Our previous version was 2015. We tried to import the 2015 PDF output style we need for sending to our printer. Quark 2017 would not import the Style.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

I am no longer at the computer we installed QuarkXPress 2017 on. We decided to follow the same steps we had in the older Quark 2015. Now I would like to export that PDF output style to 10 more Mac computers. How do I do that?By the way, we should be getting this support at no charge.

We are not a free service and not affiliated with them

Then give me the answer ‘
Just cancel. We don’t want your service!
Just disregard our questions! Do not charge our credit card.
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris