Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I reset my password but it has no impact on start up of my…

Customer Question
I reset my password...

I reset my password ***** it has no impact on start up of my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Accessing my computer- password ***** working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MIcrosoft 10 , HP Pavillion

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't sign in on my computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When you sign on to your computer is it telling you "incorrect password"
even after resetting the password?