Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have recintley. Just brought an surf pro4 tab of gumtree…

Customer Question
Hi i have recintley ...

Hi i have recintley

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just brought an surf pro4 tab of gumtree and have reset it now i can not get back into it or get hold of the person i brought it from so is there any way you would be able to assist me

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I factory reset it and can not get back in sinc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
surface pro 4 256 gb
12/22/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you being prompted for a password ***** log on to the Surface computer now?