Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to copy or move a selection from one screen to

Customer Question
Trying to copy or...

Trying to copy or move a selection from one screen to another

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Photoshop CC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Done a lot but some by accident because it's so frustrating to use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I saved a selection as a layer but it doesn't show up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
If it's going to be $43, forget it. I don't like the bait and switch, and if you charge me I will contact the attorney general.
Answered in 3 days by:
12/26/2017
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 6 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey