Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I get the speechnotes with premium version to work on…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the speechnotes with premium version to work on chrome with vac cable & the regular version works with it but not the premium version I bought

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Speechnotes premium

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

The button on the mic displayed on the app is beeping as if it is working but it does write the text that is being dictated. However, the regular version works on chrome

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought the premium version & I have a copy of my invoice. I spoke with google play & they said I need to speak with the developer who lives in israel bc they r only the middle guy & they do not help with this type of issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.Please see if this will work for you to make the beeping sound softer.Hold home button down until Siri pops up, then immediately hit the Volume Down button. The lower you go, the more quiet that beep prompt is - both with Siri, and the Mic button on the keyboard.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating