Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't sign on to facebook as it is locked and can't change…

Customer Question
I can't sign on...

I can't sign on to facebook as it is locked and can't change the password ***** it requires that I know my current password, which I can't find.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

MSN

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I DON'T REMEMBER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Why can't my password ***** found and emailed or phoned to my cell phone?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

could you please let me know login email address for facebook ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.