Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have just bought Acro-bat Pro DC and some I got two

Customer Question
Hi I have just...

Hi I have just bought Acro-bat Pro DC and some I got two downloads and had to quit - I want to start again mty order number was ADB001120666AU

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Acrobat?

DUNNO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acrobat?

I TRIED TO DOWMN LOAD aCROBAT pRO dc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

MY ORDER NO WAS ADB001120666AU

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!