Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

A couple of weeks ago my computer screen background went…

Customer Question
A couple of weeks...

A couple of weeks ago my computer screen background went black.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

It makes the programs that I work with hard to read

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Optiplex 3020, Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

This sounds like it's probably a hardware problem. Are you saying that one day you were using the computer and then your screen went black and it's been that way ever since? Does the monitor have a power light?