Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I try to enter the dna code and it circles around an starts…

Customer Question
I try to enter...

I try to enter the dna code and it circles around an starts over. i have been trying for four days. ***@******.***. i wonder if it because the account is in my name now. it was julie kidd that was the member and she died dec 9th. the 16 kits came the next tuesday.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Frank

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 an no name on the pc front

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to enter the bar codes for my wife and i and get them in the mail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.