Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been having problems connecting to adobe. I am not…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** *****e and I have been having problems connecting to adobe

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not been receiving or sending document since November

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/21/2017
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?