Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 and I lost all…

Customer Question
I had to uninstall...

I had to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 and I lost all my apps including the most recent Turbo tax 2027. How can I reinstall it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP desktop 410-010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 410? What have you tried so far?

This just happened today and I am reinstalling other apps i.e. Aol desktop it seems to be working well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to reinstall the latest turbo tax deluxe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/22/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please look at this post to get you default app back http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-open-an-elevated-powershell-prompt-in-windows-10

Your Turbo tax software will need to get downloaded again from the turbo site and reactive do you still have the product key.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating to help you.