Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have always cashed in my swagbuks by my email but now its…

Customer Question
I have always cashed...

I have always cashed in my swagbuks by my email but now its saying its sending me a sms and I never receive one, I'm counting on this to buy my grandchildren gifts it says you can send me a pin in the mail? can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Its fine

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I always used my email to cash in my swagbuks can you send me a pin in the mail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.