Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't install an app Jobulator. on my laptop. it gives me…

Customer Question
I can't install an...

I can't install an app Jobulator. on my laptop. it gives me a message the it's Installed, but it isn't.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Jobulator

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have the app installed on 2 phones, that why it say's it's installed on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I removed the app from my phones and it still says it's installed on my computer. a drop-down indicates the two phones that it's installed on. How can I get my computer to not see the phones?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/21/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. What version of OS do you run on your laptop ? And do you install a windows or a Android version of Jobulator on your laptop?? Waiting for your feedback to help you.