Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Help! I clicked on one of the three icons to run a scan, and…

Customer Question
Help! I clicked on...

Help! I clicked on one of the three icons to run a scan, and it said the program needed to be installed. I di, and then it erases the 12. program and tried to install Premium. How do I get my original Max program back on?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My pc

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Pavilion Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Um...Microsoft windows 10 is all I know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, bot HP and Microsoft are constantly doing updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want the Max put back on my computer. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/21/2017
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-7f98555r,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand you ran a scan and it installed a Premium version and you want your original Max verson back. Can you please tell me the full name of the program? Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert