Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It’s my free ad. It doesn’t say criminal lawyer, just

Customer Question
It’s my free ad...

It’s my free ad. It doesn’t say criminal lawyer, just personal injury lawyer. I’m both.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple iMac. Latest AoS

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

2years? I’ve tried nothing. I use my phone.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

If it can definitely be repaired

I do not see any question or issue.

How can I help you?