Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Google Translate, your program created a problem for me. I…

Customer Question
Google Translate, your program...

Google Translate, your program created a problem for me. I need to translate an English page to Chinese. What I received was both English and Chinese on one page side by side. I need one page of the Chinese translation.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP and windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time I have tried Google Translate, I got Chinese but not the way I need it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What browser are you using to access Google Translate?
  2. What exactly do you want to achieve?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I need one page Chinese language another page English. Google Translate gives me one page with both English and Chinese on one page.
Ok your price keeps going up, no thanks, cancel

Unfortunately, that is how the Google Translate webpage works. Why do you need separate pages? You can copy and paste the translated document into where you want to use it.