Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im attempting to use iWeb to make a poster for a project I'm…

Customer Question
Im attempting to use...

Im attempting to use iWeb to make a poster for a project I'm involved in. I can't seem to drag and drop or paste any photos into my project....is this not possible?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Project?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Project?

I want to insert some photos into it and I'm having no success at all!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/21/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please see if this fix your problem.

1. Hit Command+Option+Escape to bring up the “Force Quit” menu
  2. Choose “Finder” from the list and click on ‘Relaunch’ to quit and re-open the Finder app
  3. Close the Force Quit menu
  4. Try using drag and drop again

Waiting for your feedback or a rating