Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Nothing, it is a brand new acer chromebook 15. I am not able…

Customer Question
Nothing, it is a...

Nothing, it is a brand new acer chromebook 15. I am not able to load my favorite zynga game.. Farmville 2

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Zynga software?

Never really..flash player kept crashing

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

It's a very large farm Lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No,except does this help cost me anything ??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/21/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Step 1: Just tap or click on the status area in the lower-right corner and select the Settings cog. This will open the Chrome OS settings page.Step 2: Tap or click “About Chrome OS” at the top of the page to check your version number and current channel.

Step 3: Tap or click “More info…” to expand the page and dig down into the details of your Chrome OS installation. Click on the Change channel… button to open a dialog where you can select a new channel for your Chromebook.Step 4: You have two options, “Beta” and “Developer – unstable.” Select “Developer – unstable” and read the warning notice carefully. If you’re sure you want to proceed, tap or click the Change Channel button.

Step 5: Chrome OS will proceed to update your device and put it into the developer channel. Wait for it to finish, and then tap or click the Restart button. Now open the play store and see if you can download your games . Waiting for your feedback or a rating