Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Downloaded a new version of Skype and there was a conflict.

Customer Question
Downloaded a new version...

Downloaded a new version of Skype and there was a conflict . Had no control over Skype, answering. Uninstalled all Skype and downloaded it again, and I can see and hear the person on the other end but they can't see or hear me. And I had no complaints with the old version.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

About 10 days ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!