Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an email attachment that opens in Adobe. But I cannot…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I have...

Hi Pearl. I have an email attachment that opens in Adobe. But I cannot print it out.

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I do not know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a word document

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Does this attachment automatically opens in adobe reader ?

Do you know the file type (docx,xls,pdf)?

Are you using a widows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.