Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not go back in my skype account .pomel3. 3weeks ago…

Customer Question
I can not go...

I can not go back in my skype account George.pomel3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

3weeks ago and every day they give me a code I put it in and they tell me that I need a 4 letter code

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I try everything they have my name George.pomel3 but they do not accept my pass word

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know what they donot accept my pass word buffy37

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know how do you access Skype most often is it through computer, phone, iPad?

computer hp all in one
38 dollars you have to be kidding I can leave with out skype I will get a calling card
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

If you are getting any popups for remote assistance or phone call request you can ignore them because these are automatic popups.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Please let me know if you wish to continue?