Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to set up “Remote Desktop” and so far have not…

Customer Question
Hi, I’m trying to...

Hi, I’m trying to set up “Remote Desktop” and so far have not been successful at all. Using a HP Desktop, 64-bit operating system, still 1.15 TB free space, have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, have installed the Remote Desktop app from Store. My first and perhaps most important question would be, can I connect with my Windows 10 Pro to a Windows 10 Home system or is it only Pro to Pro? If I can, are there good instructions available for me to follow? If you could help me in any way I would very much appreciated it. Thank you in advance.
Sincerely
Frank Rudischer

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Remote Desktop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Tried to follow all the instruction available online.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

you are trying to connect 2 computers on a remote sharing screen?

what remote software are you using?

just using the built in windows 10 pro setup (software)

You can use the remote windows desktop connection for any version in windows 10 for remote viewing.

Let me know if you have any more question about remote desktop connection for windows.

No thank you, ***** ***** upgraded to Windows 10 Pro for that reason and are not willing to go any further

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.