Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been locked out of my new computer I need a code from…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my new computer I need a code from google but there is no answer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The whole computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its a new HP stand alone with wha tever 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

At the moment it is with Harvey Norman And they have tried every thing but wiping the whole computer they need a code to sign in and I can't get google to answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 6 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What error you get when trying to log in?