Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Help me download Photoshop Elements to my new Dell XPS.

Customer Question
Please help me download...

Please help me download Photoshop Elements to my new Dell XPS

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your XPS?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

I just bought this computer and bought Photo shop ELements 18 today. My new computer does not have a CD ROM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the basic issue

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What exactly is the label on the Photoshop Elements DVD?
  2. Do you see the Product Key in the software packaging? (Yes or No, no need to post it here)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist