Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I would like to monitor my home's website traffic

Customer Question
Hello there I would like...
Hello there I would like to monitor my home's website traffic information. I understand how to do so by entering my IT address in a browser's url But I'm not looking to set up some kind of network monitoring service. My question is if I pop on and review the information on my routers page, will it show on The computer I am monitoring that I am doing so or do I have to be logged in at the time to show it in the task manager processes area?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Just Checking to see if somebody is working on my answer?
12/19/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 5 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist