Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I may be in the wrong area but do need help...8 months ago I…

Customer Question
I may be in...

I may be in the wrong area but do need help...8 months ago I set up a web site dandbpfl.com and had problems with it. It still isn't running and can not make sales, etc with it Amazon Seller Support said I didn't complete the verification set up so I scanned a copy of the passport and a credit card statement as I was asked to do. I have not heard back from this and I am in such need of making money so I can pay bills I am 80 years old, on low income (SS and husband's retired military pension from 1975 and in bad health (both of us) so have to get this off the ground and making money. Can somebody please help

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Amazon Seller?

I have not been able to open since it was set up for me in July I don't know what I am doing and this has given me a couple heart attacks and I live with a bad heart now and trying to keep from another one

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to give this old, uneducated lady what it takes to get going on this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
if you connected to my device how much would it cost me? I don't have any money but need to make money
12/20/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Amazon Seller question. I do not think a Secure Remote connection, nor its added expense, is what you need.

In order to get the picture as to what is going on I need to ask some questions as follows, please:
1. When Amazon Seller Support said you had not completed verification and needed to submit it, did they specify a specific mode of submitting the scanned passport and c.c. statement?

2. Did you, after scanning those two documents, send them by email to Amazon? or fax them to Amazon? or, did you transmit them otherwise, or to some other organization, please?

3. And, how long ago did you submit or send those two documents' scanned copies, please?

These may be crucial details.

If properly submitted less than a week or two ago, these may still be being processed.

If submitted to someone other than Amazon, this may well explain why there has been no progress.

I'm not sure where the process stands... check your email account for messages from Amazon.com since the date of submission of those two documents, also, there might be news there.

Let me know how it all stands, and what you find out, and I will help and advise further as needed.