Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have the old KeePass app - i’ve Had it since 2014. I just…

Customer Question
I have the old...

I have the old KeePass app - i’ve Had it since 2014. I just updated my iPhone 6 to the newest v11 upgrade and now no longer have access to my info. I have downloaded the mini KeePass software to continue keeping my data but is there any way to recover my old database info?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Before I upgraded to 11.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes to v11.2 or 11.3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 5 days by:
12/25/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

it’s still a problem.

Have you contacted KeePass?

That’s how I got to your site.
I googled KeePass and ended up with you.

No, we are not KeePass.

does that mean i was not charged anything?
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist