Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just subscribed to one year of Pandora, but I don't like…

Customer Question
I just subscribed...

I just subscribed to one year of Pandora, but I don't like the commercialos.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

'Dell operating system windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing wrong with the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I when the commercials removed from the Pandora music or I whant my money back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/20/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Pandora Plus is the ad-free subscription service, did you subscribe to it?