Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Do I have to pay to ask for help here? Photoshop Elements…

Customer Question
Do I have to...

Do I have to pay to ask for help here?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Photoshop Elements 2018

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

I'm wondeing what you charge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm almost finished installing Photoshop Elements 2018, but a dialog box is instructing me to specify a folder to extract the folders to, and nothing I type satisfied is.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/19/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Are you getting an error message when you try to extract the folders?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.