Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have been having trouble with Adobe Acrobat being rejected…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having trouble with Adobe Acrobat being rejected (error57) by Wells Fargo, Amex, Kona Shuttle,...etc. Do you know why this is happening?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Acrobat?

I update whenever it comes up. Can you help me figure out if I have the latest updates?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it. Thanks!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. What do you want? I am confused here.
I approve secure remote assistance
Is someone still working on my problem??? I offered secure connect. Anyone there?
12/19/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I would suspect that the program (Adobe Acrobat) may perhaps have become corrupted.

That error does suggest it. However, what computer is Acrobat running on? What version shows in

Help - About Adobe Acrobat (whatever it is)

? and also, have you tried simply uninstalling Adobe Acrobat (whatever it is), restarting your computer after that, then reinstalling Adobe Acrobat (whatever it is. Note: if it is Acrobat Reader, but not Pro, nor X, nor any such pay-for variant, reinstalling it from any number of sources, esp. from Adobe.com, should be free of charge. But some Adobe Acrobat software is not free of charge, so be sure you have a license and a source to reinstall from, before uninstalling such Adobe Acrobat software. If you're not sure, tell me the software's full name and version number and whether running on a Windows PC or an Apple computer, and I will advise you, and/or do a Secure Remote session, to straighten this problem out.)

Russell H., Computer Support Specialist